Saturday, February 10, 2007

Crooks and Liars proves me right.

I posted that they are cowards that delete comments that make them look bad or to be wrong and they deleted it.

Here is the deleted comment.
My problem with Amanda is that she is a coward like the people on this blog, who will not stand behind what she wrote and will airbrush any posts or comments that show her looking bad or to be wrong.

i.e.

"In the meantime, I've been sort of casually listening to CNN blaring throughout the waiting area and good fucking god is that channel pure evil. For awhile, I had to listen to how the poor dear lacrosse players at Duke are being persecuted just because they held someone down and fucked her against her will-not rape, of course, because the charges have been thrown out.

Can't a few white boys sexually assault a black woman anymore without people getting all wound up about it?

So unfair.

Yes, how dare a rape victim act confused and bewildered like she was raped or something."

After James Taranto brought attention to the words above, Marcotte deleted them (so much for "transparency" in the Edwards campaign). Her new statement?

"Since people are determined to make hay over this quick shot of a post, I'm deleting it and here's my official stance. The prosecution in the Duke case fumbled the ball. The prosecutor was too eager to get a speedy case and make a name for himself. That is my final word."

No comments: