Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Trolling at OTB

 Ann Althouse embraces the woke tankies attack on the Matt Walsh movie "Am I Racist?"
<blockquote>"That sums up what bothered me about the movie. The filmmaker had an agenda, so I couldn't trust him to be fair to the people he was tricking. And of course, tricking them itself is unfair. "</blockquote>
Whataboutism Same apply to Michael Moore's or Katie Couric's “Under the Gun,” excellent according to the commenters here documentaries?
@<a href="#comment-2961818">charontwo</a>:
This response made me smile.
<blockquote>@liekitisnot Ted claims they lied and he read their testimony. I just provided their testimony.
I'm not here to argue with your bullshit. If you want to live in a fantasy where facts don't matter, go right ahead, but don't expect me to join you in your delusional sandbox [litterbox] full of cat shit.</blockquote>
Matt B.  I am researching the Gish gallop pushed as a logical fallacy by you and Mehdi Raza Hasan.  
Listened to Mehdi's interview with Preet Bharara, It seems like a excuse and cope for someone having swatted/batted away every political narrative and tangent that was thrown at them to discredit them.

No comments: